Re: [LOOP] show me yours and i'll show you mine...

Holy Cheeses! After seeing all this, I ain't about to show you MINE!

richard sales
glassWing farm and studio
vancouver island, b.c.
800.545.6846
250.752.4816
www.glassWing.com
www.richardsales.com
www.hayleysales.com
www.blueberryfieldsfarm.com

On 19-Feb-07, at 1:03 PM, Tony K wrote:

>Hi folks,  what about posting pictures of your rig? there is probably not one alike out there. Im >interested in what experiences people have, specially in operating in strereo /mono use of fx >before/after looper,  regarding monitoring, use of microphones in a loop setup etc etc... use of >laptop/ software in this context

Mine can be seen here...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bigtonyk/sets/72157594303469033/

There's no pic of my latest addition - a VG-8.  There are also some 'before the reorganization' pics in there too.

I have issues with the sends not being in stereo since that's how I route my signal to the loopers, but I'm living with it.  I might be able to reroute stuff so I can get the stereo signal that I want, but I haven't worked it all out yet.

I don't use software loopers most of the time.  I like physically clicking and twisting.  All my effects are at desktop level, I don't have any loopers on the floor.  I do have the VG and an RP2000 on the floor, but that's it.

--
-==-=-=-
Tony