Re: [LOOP] show me yours and i'll show you mine...

Geez...
Some of you guys have some pretty outrageous setups.  I somehaow feel
"inadequate".  Well, I will have to figure out somewhere to post a pic of
my
quite simple looping setup, but here is a descrption of what I am using of
late:

Godin fretless five string bass w/ custom RMC electronics
Demeter Tube DI
Demeter Opto Compulator compressor
Barge Concepts VFB2 variable feedback aux loop
Custom Modified Lexicon JamMan (modded by Bob Sellon and amongst its new
fuctions:
longer loop time;Stereo;Multiple parallel and/or serial loops;undo;
automated fade in and fade out (global or per track), ehanced feedback
control and a bunch of other stuff...
Demeter RV1 Analog spring reverb (my only effect!)
Low End True Voice Tube Preamp

The JamMan is controlled sans MIDI by two digitech FS300 footswitches.

Simple, eh?

Max

simple tips.
http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Taxes/PreparationTips/PreparationTips.aspx?icid=HMFebtagline