FS: Native Instrument's Electronic Instruments 2 XT

At first I thought this wouldn't belong here, but then
I realized that it came with loopers!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=009&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=190084807931&rd=1&rd=1

Fast FX is one of the most amazing looper/loop
mangler's you'll ever come across.  Amazing.  Each
instrument is well worth the price of admission and
for some stupid reason Native Instruments has
discontinued this suite.  I guess they want you to buy
Reaktor, but I own reaktor and I still think it was
worth buying this too.  Oh, btw, I'm not getting rid
of mine, I got another as a gift and I don't want to
make it seem like they got me the wrong thing.

Honestly, I like Photone better than Massive.  Here's
the scoop on all the instruments:

http://www.native-instruments.com/index.php?id=electronicins2xt_us

Mark

The fish are biting.