Re: show me yours and i'll show you mine...

Hey Aaron,
I notice u have the Bose PAS are u satisfied with it?
i am really thinking of trading my yamaha setup for
this compact unit,i hear though there it lacks a bit
of bass and can be quite Setrile sounding", whats your
opinion compared?
cheers
Luis

--- aaron leese <aaronleese@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Wow .... we should have had this thread earlier, I
> really enjoy seeing
> everyone's setup.
>
> Since I am finally well enough to get out of bed, I
> figured I would
> contribute as well ......
>
> As some of you know, I use my own software ......
> it's my "ultimate looper"
> ... so for those of you considering building your
> own ultimate ... go for
> it.  Nothing is more rewarding, and since we are all
> different, it's the
> best way to really get what you want ....... but be
> warned ... it takes a
> LOT of time ..... two years and counting for me, I I
> just started rewriting
> the code to be VST and ASIO compliant .... which
> means starting over again
> ..... weeee....
>
> So now for the nitty gritty ......
>
> http://www.flyloops.com/setup.html
>
> The reason there are so many midi connections is
> because I want to be abloe
> to control the 5 loops my program uses from any
> instrument ..... so either
> FCB1010, the mixer or the keyboard can trigger loop
> record / play / stack /
> change volume or effects.
>
> The loops can be syncronouos or not .... I use the
> first recorded loop as a
> master and then can trigger record / play whenever
> the master rolls over.  I
> don't use a drum machine, or anything with a midi
> clock, so this is a better
> solution for me ......
>
> I guess it's been a while since I posted the link on
> this list ... so if
> your interested, there are a few demo videos on the
> website:
>
> www.flyloops.com
>
> ....... or on youtube, search for flyloops.
>
> Always looking for feedback .....
> Aaron Leese

> Want a degree but can't afford to quit? Top school
> degrees online - in as
> fast as 1 year

http://forms.nextag.com/goto.jsp?url=/serv/main/buyer/education.jsp?doSearch=n&tm=y&search=education_text_links_88_h288c&s=4079&p=5116

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom