From: Dirk Wilbert [mailto:dwilbert@rhein-zeitung.de]
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2007 6:37 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: [LOOP] show me yours and i'll show you mine...

I love those Alesis ModFX boxes!
Does the digital row of !four! work without digital pops or crackling -
I stopped using their digital interfaces because of that...

Got to take some pictures...

Dirk

Tony K schrieb:

Hi folks,  what about posting pictures of your rig? there is probably

not one alike out there. Im >interested in what experiences people
have, specially in operating in strereo /mono use of fx >before/after
looper,  regarding monitoring, use of microphones in a loop setup etc
etc... use of >laptop/ software in this context

Mine can be seen here...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bigtonyk/sets/72157594303469033/

There's no pic of my latest addition - a VG-8.  There are also some
'before the reorganization' pics in there too.

I have issues with the sends not being in stereo since that's how I
route my signal to the loopers, but I'm living with it.  I might be
able to reroute stuff so I can get the stereo signal that I want, but
I haven't worked it all out yet.

I don't use software loopers most of the time.  I like physically
clicking and twisting.  All my effects are at desktop level, I don't
have any loopers on the floor.  I do have the VG and an RP2000 on the
floor, but that's it.

--
-==-=-=-
Tony