Re: Considering building an ultimate looper...

I made a mistake in saying there are '16 of these per channel'... What I
meant
to say was there was '1 of these per channel, and 16 channels per cable (or
device)'...

and, as well, one needs a device capable of sending this command... :)

peace
-cpr

Quoting cpr@musetrap.com: