Re: Anyone Using the Digitech Vocalist

Oh my gosh YES! I went to your site before! I love it - had a big smile going! Made me want to cheer for Harmon Killebrew and scarf down a (tofu) dog!

I guess Harmon Killebrew might be DATING (and locating) me a bit, eh!?

The vox effects on that sound just fine.

The only harmonizer I've ever used is the one in my throat, the one on the Roland Guitar Synth and the Ensoniq DP4.

I'll check it out! Thanks Kevin,

richard sales
glassWing farm and studio
vancouver island, b.c.