Re: greetings; first post

Hi there Greg,

Nice to hear a vew "voice" on guitar just down the road a bit (which is
how I think of Sacramento from here in Medford Oregon)

Of course the first piece brought on impressions of Reich's "Electric
Counterpoint" and Riley's "In C" but it soon went in other new and
interesting directions.

Very cool! I liked it a lot. Let's hear more.

Welcome aboard!

--
tEd ® kiLLiAn

"Different is not always better, but better is always different"

Flux Aeterna:
http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=6378076

http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian
http://www.guitar9.com/fluxaeterna.html
http://www.garageband.com/artist/ArsOcarina
http://www.towerrecords.com/product.aspx?pfid=2845073
http://www.netmusic.com/web/album.aspx?a_id=CBNM_17314
http://www.loopers-delight.com/cgi-bin/profiles.cgi?step=view_profile&id=121197000042

and Viztas. Yadda, yadda, yadda. Blah, blah, blah. So???