Re: silent reverse

Nope.

Again, the operating paradigm of the EDP is that whatever you're doing is applied to the audio that's currently playing.  If you had two EDP's, you could overdub onto the second one and go straight into reverse at the end of the loop, but that'd only work for a single overdub--the next one would be in the "opposite" direction from the first.

TravisH