Re: Boss RC-2 question

andy butler <akbutler@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
What happens if you leave overdub on for a time longer than the
available memory?
(you never know, could be something wonderful)

Never tried it - I think my RC20XL has got ? 14 minutes of memory.  I'll go and make a cup of tea and leave it running and report back in 15 minutes.

Stephen

15 minutes later, the red recording light has gone out, a green light has come on, and several other LEDs are flashing in a pattern which, if you squint carefully seems to read 'you've been had by a Mr Butler practical joke'