RE: New You Tube Video

> Greg, thank you for sharing this.
>
> Ah... the performer's lament: "You should have heard it in
> the practice room."

I was just at an amazing week-long singing workshop in Costa Rica
(http://www.claudestein.com/naturalsinger.html), and any time anyone got up
to sing and started to apologize, Claude would assign them to write a book
report on the subject! We were taught to take big circus bows at the end of
our performances *regardless* of how we thought they went.

No apologies necessary for this video. I didn't notice any sloppiness, and
wouldn't have thought about it one bit if it weren't mentioned...

Warren