atmosphere...all go insane

   I think part of what's happening is ,the world is so noisy,and getting
noisier all the time,that people tend to screen out  much or most of the
audio (and other bandwidths for that matter) in their perceptual
fields,most
of the time. A number times  I've seen emergency vehicles w/ sirens
blaring
,stuck in traffic,being ignored .And not just in cities.
  So advertising ,and I consider pop music advertising, gets louder more
in
your face harder to ignore. another thing that happens ,I think people
still
need audio stimulation  to counterbalance all the stimulus screening of
daliy life,so they tend to take it in concentrated doses in forms that are
identified as hedonistic..
  Marshall McLuhan said that each generation grow's up in an environment
formed,and informed by newer technologies than their parents grew uo
with.SO
the frequencies and dynamics are different,experientially it's a different
world.Each generations's music/dance /fashion is a tool for it to learn
how
to move in this new world ,o learn it's rhythms and dynamics.

Want a degree but can't afford to quit? Top school degrees online - in as
fast as 1 year
http://forms.nextag.com/goto.jsp?url=/serv/main/buyer/education.jsp?doSearch=n&tm=y&search=education_text_links_88_h288c&s=4079&p=5116