Re: riffworks

There was a clone of this product that came with the Line6 Rifftracker package. It was a pretty nice tool. One big drawback was (and one of the reasons I purchased it) the Instantdrummer feature/tool. It was cool BUT the cost of add'l drum patterns was too high (around $10.00 each). Not to mention the flukey way they were installed. To my mind, $10 should have bought more than 1 pattern. Maybe TWO, at least.

Anyway...my two cents.

MD <skysaboveskys@cox.net> wrote:
Now this guy looks like he is having some real fun. Thats inspiring in
itself. Thanks for the link.