(OT) Rush - Vapor Trails - (was: Why contemporary music sounds terrible)

I remember somebody on this forum posted some information and a link about the production
of Vapor Trails a few years back and some of the technology used at the time. As much
as I love the content on Vapor Trails, I find the production quality far less than previous
albums with an almost distorted sound at times. I'd be interested in reading that again
if anyone still has that info.

Thanks!
Clint Allen
(Yes, I'm still alive)