Re: OT: Rush (was: Why contemporary music sounds terrible)

thanks, Steve, that's a great article (the graphics did come through for
me, just now). I especially love his metaphor about WRITING IN ALL CAPS.
That tires me out and I get bored quickly, and after giving a quick
listen again to "One Little Victory", I undeniably felt the same way
after just a minute or two, and it wasn't the content of the music.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com