Re: CAN YOU HELP ME Participants in the Y2K Live Looping Festivals

Rick,

If it helps you can quote this from me:

As an frequent featured performer in past Y2K Loopfests, and as a veteran of numerous other similar electronic, avant-garde and/or "new music" gatherings around the western States, I can authoritatively say that Rick Walker's Y2K annual event in Santa Cruz is the most globally diverse, stylistically inclusive, of the highest quality, best organized and most personally influential of all of them.
-- T. R. Killian, musician

Sorry I wan't able to pop one of these off in the mail right away. I hope you get your grant.

Best regards,

Ted Killian