Re: Immersive sound, multi-speakers

i got a great deal on a crown 6-channel amp on ebay. it works a treat in my quad setup at my studio/performance space in the brooklyn navy yard. the amp was around $200 and i got four event 20/20 speakers for another $400. a relatively reasonable expenditure and sounds awesome. i added a subwoofer for those low moog tone ...
cheers
bruce