Re: what looping tool?

Hi Martin,
   What you want to do seems quite basic. I'm sure that a rc50 would work great for you but I think the rc20xl would work just as well for you and is cheaper. I have had one before and it had 16 minutes of loop time with unlimited overdubs. It also saves your work when you turn it off and sounds pretty good IMO.