Re: short piece of music in a kind of cinematic style posted

Here's a temporary page for download: http://www.looproom.com/
temporary.php
Right click on the link, or option-click with a Mac to download the
file.

Yes, it's an AAC file. I kind of like them better because they sound
better, are smaller and not locked into patent ownership - as the mp3
format.

How embarrassing for Apple that their own browser can't handle their
own compression format! ;-)

per