borrow/rent a Repeater in LA or SF this weekend?

Hi Loopers,

One of my F***ING REPEATERS is on the blink, again. No input audio on
front or back, no output audio to back or headphone out. Reloaded OS,
but seems like a hardware issue.

Is there anyone in the SF Bay Area or LA who can loan me one for this
weekend??

In exchange, if you're in LA I'll get you in to my gig on March 10,
which is at a Hollywood party at the Henry Fonda Theater. Cheapest
tickets are normally 150 clams and you might get to hobnob with
George Clooney and lord knows who else. (http://
www.lifethroughartfoundation.org/)

Or, if you prefer cash, or if you're in the SF Bay Area, I'll rent it
from you for a week for $100.

As you can tell, I'm desperate. Please....anyone out there? Thank you
very much!!!

Zoe

after this I'VE HAD IT. no more Repeaters.