gigs in Madrid, and accomodation suggestions...

Hey loopists,

I've got two gigs in Madrid next week - on Tuesday at a club called Tempo, with Lobelia - www.myspace.com/lobeliamusic (much bass and vocal loopage...) and then solo at Bar-Co on Thursday. If you're in Madrid, please come down!

Also, if anyone in Madrid, can suggest cheap places to stay in the city, we're looking for accomodation... email me offlist if you have any ideas.

thanks!

Steve
www.stevelawson.net - site
www.stevelawson.net/zencart/ - shop