Re: Volume Pedals

andy butler wrote:

> If you only need to accurately set the loop vol, and don't care about
> fading out completely then you could set the minimum vol control on
> the FV-50L to give you more control.

Yeah, unfortunately, doing a complete fadeout is a big part of the way I
loop.

Thanks Andy.  I've saved your advice about some of the different wirings
that I could try and may dig into it at a later date.  The last time I
used a soldering iron was in high school.  Wow,  I can't believe that
nobody is manufacturing a pedal that addresses the problem that I have.
It sounds like some of you know what I'm talking about so it's not that
uncommon.

The Visual Sound pedal looks like a promising option, and I may check
into it.

*QUESTION:*  what about using the RC-50's expression pedal control for
volume instead of using the pedal after the master out like I do.  I
know that some of you do this with your EDP's.  Does that help to level
out the consistency of the sweep?  Has anyone used a Boss FV-50L to
control the RC-50's expression pedal jack?

Thanks.

Enjoy the day.
Domenick