Re: Time Factor (was looping pedal with decay?)

On 14 mar 2007, at 01.34, L.A. Angulo wrote:

> ,i am curious about the
> Eventide time factor though...if it does looping and
> delays without having to manually switch

In some marketing video/advertisement I saw they mentioned that
everything in that box is also reachable by MIDI data for external
control. That's excellent so far, but I have not found any
information regarding if the binded controllers are fixed in the box
(as with the Repeater, you need to adjust your MIDI controller pedals
to send the correct data) or if you could adjust the bindings in the
Eventide box.

I didn't see a digital output of any kind in the Eventide box. That
would have been awesome for integrating with a computer software
based environment.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)