Re: EDP more loops question

hi Luis

Yes, you can do that.

"Quantise" does not have any bearing on how you switch from one loop to
another.

"SwitchQuant" controls how the edp changes from one loop to another,
whether you make the change with NextLoop or access the loops by MIDI.

SwitchQuant has a lot of options, depending on how you want to work.
I use SwitchQuant=CnF, (Confirm) , so that I can hit Nextloop to select
the destination loop and then the change happens immediately on the next
press of Record/Overdub/Multiply/Insert/Undo. This way I can chose what
happens when going to the next loop, and have it happen exactly when I
want.( the downside is that it's always 2 presses to make it happen, so it
needs some practise to do quick changes)

andy butler