From: L.A. Angulo [mailto:labaloops@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, 16 March 2007 4:20 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Looping in OZ :: RC-## question

Hey Rob!
I have just purchased the RC-2 which is being tested
in my compact pedalboard which has some basic efx,
plus a DD-20 as well.I am not sure if i want to keep
the RC-2...there are 2 things that really piss me
off,one is not being able to loop without having your
loop automatically quantizised and having to hear the
loop while erasing it after u have stopped it,grrrr!
But good tool to rehearse those dusty blues,teach and
plently of cheesy drum loops!
Luis

> Size and budget is a major factor. The RC -2 retails
> for about $300-330
> AUS - less on ebay. It should also fit nicely into
> my new custom made
> pedal board - which I haven't designed yet. Gotta
> put a new kitchen in
> my house first.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Rob McDade

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom

Finding fabulous fares is fun.
Let Yahoo! FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight
and hotel bargains.