Re: Suggest a foot controller for my new Eventide!

On Mar 19, 2007, at 12:14 AM, Ian Miller wrote:

> Hi, all. Just picked up an H3000B/SE, and I'm in the market for a
> MIDI foot controller. What's available, and what's the best bang
> for the buck?

I suppose it depends on what you want it to do. But, that said, the
two best MIDI foot controllers for guitar players who are trying to
control rack gear are Axess Electronics FX-1 and Skrydstrup R&D. I
have the Axess FX-1. Neither are cheap, however.

Jeff