OT: Fender FM212 DSP For Sale

For anyone interested, I placed my mint condition Fender FM212 DSP amp on eBay. It's in like-new condition and contains all original acessories/manuals/box/hangtags.

The amp has a lot going for it at the original $399 price point ( I placed mine on eBay starting at $299 with a buy it now of $325). I just bought a Vox AD60VTX on closeout and can't justify keeping the Fender around.

Regards, Paul

http://cm.ebay.com/cm/ck/1065-29296-2357-0?uid=8627953&site=0&ver=LCA080805&item=180097350877&lk=URL

Get your own web address.