From: Mark Trewella [mailto:aleatoric12@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2007 1:32 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: LD would be so much cooler if...

It was a forum!  I check quite a few forums on a regular basis.  I
love loopers delight but I hate getting so many email everyday, would
really prerfer to have a simple forum and would most likely check it
on a daily basis.  This is the only email list I am on, everything
else that is similar is all forum based.  I think its the way to fly.
Plus I find it easier to get to know people because of PM's and
avatars and stuff like that (ie oh its the guy with the cat avatar
again, hes got 500 post, he knows what he is talking about, in a sig
is a link to his music, etc).  Who's with me?  I am sure one of you
guys could set up a forum.  Email lists are old school.

-Mark