RE: LD would be so much cooler if...

Title: RE: LD would be so much cooler if...

I don't mean to be rude or anything. well, actually I do.

to the folks who've just popped up out of nowhere, without an on-topic post to their names, asking to switch LD to a forum-
might I suggest you go start a forum someplace else & leave us alone? we're (generally speaking) perfectly happy like this. if we weren't, we'd change it. that's the sort of people we are, & you'd know this if you read a few posts.

duncan.