Re: volume question

Thanks. I'm going to be digitally releasing the other two in the coming weeks.

Hope you find something in there that tickles ya in the right way.
Jeffrey

n.p. jeffery collins guitar sonatas vol.1.....thnaks jeff very interesting music, more after a few more listens.
Nemoguitt@aol.com wrote:
when i play a "looping" tune in my i-tunes i get: volume control in the eq section, a volume control in the i-tunes itself, a volume control on my usb port, a volume control on my srm 450's.....it is a similiar situation when i loop thru my system: guitar has volume controls all my little boxes have volume (gain) controls, the mixer has volume on each channel and a master volume then the speakers have seperate volume controls also.....i have experimented often with different settings and was wondering, is there a "rule" regarding volume settings, i.e. what should be the hottest?.....thnaks for any advice.....michael
n.p. jeffery collins guitar sonatas vol.1.....thnaks jeff very interesting music, more after a few more listens.
www.ct-collective.com
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzepmeci/
http://www.myspace.com/klobuchar10

Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.