Re: Sample Dump EDP and OS X

On this page

you can find a tool for dumping Echoplex Loops.

However it's been realized on a very old Mac with OS 7.5.3, Max 3.0 and won't work on a newer Mac.

I've looked at the patcher, but porting it to Max 4.6.2 is not straightforward, because an essential object I used (msd "Load and send MIDI Sample Dump") is no longer available.

Bernhard