Re: How to reduce the DAILY DIGEST to one post a day

That Per is one sharp cookie!

richard sales
glassWing farm and studio
vancouver island, b.c.
800.545.6846
250.752.4816
www.glassWing.com
www.richardsales.com
www.hayleysales.com
www.blueberryfieldsfarm.com

On 24-Mar-07, at 6:19 AM, Per Boysen wrote:
I too used Outlook before, when I was working mainly with Windows machines, but I didn't use the preview pane because of the virus risk. Today I work more with Macs and I have found the Apple Mail good enough. For back-up and syncing on Windows Office I used to export a huge file that could be imported to other machines but on the Mac I simply chain the machines through firewire and move the content of the Apple Mail folder to the same folder on the new machine. It's a one minute operation.

Whatever email, or BBS conference, application I'm using I like to set it up as three main windows. On the left I have all the boxes and sub boxes (inbox, outgoing, projects etc), in the center/right I have the box's content of separate messages listed in the top window (author, date and subject line)and the window below displaying the text of the message selected in the top window. That way I can see three levels of my correspondence in a just one glance. It saves a lot of time and "brain cycles" ;-)