loopfestival

good morning to everybody!

my name is manuel and i´m writing to you from berlin capital! ;)

i am working together with a loop-musician here in berlin called
"ricoloop" and we are interested in organising a loopfestival in the
last part of the year.
for this reason, i am collecting any information about every
loopfestival or contest which exists. i am interested in your
experience with loopermeetings, loopfestivals or contests to find
out, if there is any interest of joining an event like this!?

do you allready participate at any contest/festival, which was about
looping? tell me....

would you be interested in doing so?

what would be important for you, at a festival or contest of loopers??

other things to say?....

i´m happy about any answer and information you can give me!

greetings from a sunny place,
manuel