FS: Korg Dw8000, Ensoniq SQ1plus, EPS sampler

I'm thinning out my closet of 61 note keyboards.

Here's the facts:

1. Korg DW8000 - analog filters,etc +digital waveforms = one juicy 80s
hybrid classic. Built in arpeggiator, old school digital delay, and
interesting joystick. Velocity sensitve (midi value 1-100). Awesome
strings, organs, and even bouncy basses and such. Used a lot by the old
goth and prog crowd for pompous chords, the noise and other featured have
served me well for weirder stuff.

Asking $150

2. Ensoniq SQ1 plus. Transwave digital synth. The plus verion has 32 voice
polyphony and a damn good grand piano. Same engine as the KS32 and those
awesome Ensoniq effects (reverbs, phase/flange/etc). In very good condion
with memory battery not only fresh but I installed a battery holder (a
very practical and needed upgrade)so you are good to go for the life of
the board. I have some amazing sounds which I'll include in *.syx format
from some pro audio place. PPG waveforms, odd percussion, ambient synth
drones and other drum kits, etc. Also has a decent internal sequencer
making it a great scratch pad for a home studio and good feeling keyboard
with polyphonic aftertouch. Original manual included.

Asking $175.00

3. EPS sampler. THE classic. Good condition, one button (envelope #3) not
working. In my 20+ years of playing this and the ASR I have never needed
that button for any sounds or programming and neither will you. Great
internal sequencer. DD disk drive works fine. Comes with boot disk and
CDrom with 100s of sounds in giebler *.ede format so with any PC and a
disk drive you can have a full library of a couple hundred sounds
instantly. CDrom include ASR and classic Mirage sounds (the EPS will read
mirage disks).
Also has max memory of 4085 blocks and this memory upgrade is quite rare
and costs $129 alone from Syntaur.com.

Asking $125.

The first person to buy one of the ensoniqs gets a free Ensoniq
sustain/switch pedal. The first person to PICK UP oner of these gets a
free padded 61 note keyboard gig bag. I believe I have copies the manuals
for the DW8000 and EPS if needed but I'll have to check.

I believe all these prices are fair but if you feel differently and are
nice about I'll listen to offers. All items are in Phila pa and pickup is
GREATLY preferred, otherwise buyer pays shipping and depending on who else
responds before you, packing (I have one good box lol). Paypal fine if you
pay the fees. Pics available on request.

References out the wazoo. I am very familiar with all these boards so feel
free to ask any questions. Send a phone # to speed things up if you're
interested, first pay, first sold.

Thanks!

      Weird, Scary, and Beautiful Music and Art:
        Http://www.HelpWantedProductions.com