New live looping track posted

http://www.looproom.com/audio/bof.mp3

Laptop looping with Mobius and a bunch of VST plug-ins for spicing up
the strat's low output single coil line signal. Typically "EDP
school" looping; only using one track in Mobius and re-moulding three
linear loops on my way through the piece. I've settled now with only
ten available effect chains in Bidule, mainly because the FCB1010
pedal board has ten pedals a bank for instant jumping between
patches. These sounds were programmed for the fretless Telecaster but
I think they worked fine with the Strat as well. A bit sloppy
playing, but I kind of liked it that way in this context. I
personally experience the guitar as playing a minor part in this
music, like some drunk crow rambling around among those evolving loop
sound blocks  ;-))

Per