Re: Why not a Looper's Delight Podcast ?

Dear Kris,
i'm thinking to start with a podcast containing about 4 songs from each
artist.
But it's only the beginning....

A podcast is like a tramission; it can contains 1 or more episodes;
informations; photos, movies, etc...as Per has well explained.
Interviews, talks  about technique and how a particular song was
written/recorded - as Matthew suggested  (thanks for your help, Matt, i'll
need it for sure) - or photos of the gear used (for those who love to show
them) or video performances are very good ideas and i'll work in that
direction.
I would like to build up a podast with a lot of music, too, including the
Y2K6 performance, etc.... , but it could be a very hard work if we think
implement it formt he beginning with interviews, photo, info, movies,
etc....
I think that starting is the best thing: going on we'll see how to improve
it and how to organize episodes nad contents.

These will be the first 3 steps :
1.  build a podcast with about 4 song for eache artist;
2.  contact each artist to ask the pertinent informations and/or photos
related to each song;
3.  submit the podcast to the i-tunes store and other podcast search
engines;

Then, insert looping performance movies, interviews, and/or technique
talks
and make it growing with more songs.

Ideas are always welcome !

fabio