SUSSubstitute for Michael Peters

hi Michael
I guess this is what you're after.

Method 1

Quantise=8th
8th/cycle= your choice
InsertMode=SUB

A short press of Insert will substitute a fraction of a cycle, based on
the 8th/cycle value.
Won't work if the 8th/cycle value is too high for the size of loop (Timing
LED won't flash)

A good place to start is a 2sec loop and 8th/cycle=8

Method 2

Quantise=CyC
InsertMode=SUB

Doesn't get interesting unless you create a small loop and multiply it,
then a short press of Insert Substitutes just one cycle.

Related Stuff
InsertMode=rPL works in a similar way.

Quantise=CyC
InsertMode=SUS
Allows you to start with a short loop, and do a short press of Insert to
add equal sized chunks each a cycle long
( e.g. andy butler "Tripwire" )

have fun

andy butler