Re: New stuff

the other day, one of my tunes was playing from my i-pod in the
livingroom, louise came down the stairs, "that's awful!" sez she, "what
don't you like about it?" i query, "EVERYTHING!" she answers and stops
me in my tracks.....tony, i love your new piece!, i hear so many things
going on in it, good stuff.....but the truth of the matter is this, i
know no one, friends, family etc. that would listen to this music.....i
fear that other than the folk on LD, i don't know anyone who can get
behind music of this nature.....talk about living in a social vacuum,
when my buddy comes over i always get "don't be playin that weird shit,
it's devil's music".....and i think of myself as one of the more
"milk/toast" players here, my stuff would go well on an "easy listening
lite" channel.....when will "LOOPER'S ISLAND" be a reality, i'm soooo
lonely.....:).....michael

http://www.myspace.com/klobuchar10
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzepmeci/
www.ct-collective.com