Re: New stuff

>That's a nice one! I like the hysterical annoying vibe and that you

Thanks, I like that 'hysterical annoying vibe" comment. :)

I like the idea to not let in any guitar tone.  I have the mixer setup so that I can channel only the fx/delay signal to the PC.  I've done that and it makes for some interesting recordings.  It is sort of odd because I hear all of it when I play, but only the affected signal when it's played back.

Tony

On 4/3/07, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
On 3 apr 2007, at 05.20, Tony K wrote:

> Fun with a Bitrman and 4 delays. :)
> http://www.thinginajar.com/bigtony/Prism.mp3

That's a nice one! I like the hysterical annoying vibe and that you
do keep it up. I guess this track can "turn off" some listeners but I
like it because of the threatening undertone. At some short parts you
get get into whole note scales. Eventually it could get even more
"devilish" if you should musically stick to those scales but still
keep that frenetic sound cooking. Just an  idea... ;-)  Another
alternate concept could be to do the piece within the attitude of not
letting out any "normal guitar tone note". As in "playing between the
notes". With all that sonic treatment I imagine that could be pretty
interesting.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)