Re: EDP woes

I guess I would suggest making sure the PROMs are seated correctly.  It seems like it could be running bad code.

On 4/4/07, taittinger91 <taittinger91@yahoo.com> wrote:
I purchased an EDP in December. It's manifested a number of problems (of
course after the return period was over), the latest and most serious
being that sometimes when I move the feedback knob while a loop is playing back
the display goes crazy (flickering, broken) and the loop stops playing.
When this happens I can't reboot it immediately (it just scrolls "loop 4" endlessly) or reset it using the parameter button (it shows a weird display,,,something like "t 360 26". If turn it off let it sit for half an hour or so, it then usually boots up correctly and works. I should note that I'm always careful to hook everything up to the EDP and power it up last.
I am totally frustrated and freaking out slightly because I have a bunch of gigs in a week or so and I've become really dependent on the EDP's capabilities. I've lost all faith in its reliability, however. Does anyone have any suggestions before I give up and either take it to a repair place or throw it out a window and return to my Boss RC-20?
Thank you all so much in advance.

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.