Re: [LOOP] Re: Looper's delight podcast on line (11 episodes)

On Thu, 5 Apr 2007, Krispen Hartung wrote:

> For the life of me, I can't figure out how to open this in iTunes.
> Where do you past the URL? I even tried saving the file, but it won't
> import it.

Worked fine for me.
1. Start iTunes.
2. From the Advanced menu, select "Subscribe to Podcast" command.
3. Paste the url

        http://www.eterogeneo.com/live_looping/live_looping.xml

into the field, then click the OK button.

The first of the eleven tracks downloaded. I clicked the "Get"
button next to the names of the other ten for them to download.

Steve B
Subscape Annex   http://www.subscapeannex.com/