Living under a rock

...kind of amusing and tragic that folks are so mass media saturated that
they assume what's current is the common point of view. I  actively cut
that
  advertising/indoctrination stuff out of my sensory field 35 years
ago.Don't have a tv.,or go to hollwood flicks,or the mall.I don't buy
anything new except light bulbs and toilet paper.  From my point of view
it's the one's who's sense of context is defined by tv movies and what's
being sold at the mall who live under a rock-nothing personal,but the real
world is much bigger and richer.
  BTW it's no secret that if you give you get.

$771/month*