Re: Seattle paint bucket buskers

One of my fave buskers is Miles and my son Luke. It's like Parliament Funkadelic meets Miles Davis at a Louisiana carnival.

Artis is good but sometimes he's QUITE inappropriate when you've got little kids with you.

Baby Gramps is the master busker. First ran into him on a trail at the Oregon Country Fair. I made the mistake of stopping for a second, caught by the sight of his brace of Nationals... and my family had to go on without me. Mesmerizing. Hilarious. Real music. Very rare.

richard sales
glassWing farm and studio
vancouver island, b.c.
800.545.6846