Re: OT "He is" or "I am"

Both ways...

Often times when promoters/booking agents view a profile and see it
written
in third person it looks like your "Staff" is bigger than it is..in other
words, you've got enough going on and you're important enough to pay
people
to do stuff for you. People DON'T know you've done it yourself.   I've
done
both (and also had people write stuff for/about me as well).  People do
think there is someone behind the scenes if it's written well.  There was
series of releases I did once where everything was in third person and I'd
throw a quote in at the end.  People loved the quote from me and would ask
me to talk more about stuff in my releases. So I did.  They never knew it
was all me anyway in that case.

If you want to come across a more professional, that you're an indie
artist
that's got his own label...use third person.  You can always ask someone
else to write it and then you won't feel weird.;-)

~peace~

Plish