Re: OT "He is" or "I am"

Excellent topic and great information from folks that have experience
in this area.

In fact, I'm going to review my website to see if I can make some
improvements -- including a bio written such that someone could copy
and paste it if needed.  Very good points.

Indeed, my inbox fills up with Loopers-Delight posts however I
appreciate the  useful information.

btw -- Rick, I'm putting together audition materials for the Live
Looping festival and I may have to use "next day delivery" however I
will manage that April 15th deadline.

All the best from the midwest...

-- Kevin