Re: [LOOP] Help: RC-20XL or Digitech Jam-Man? Quantize feature?

--- Ben <benoitruelle@yahoo.fr> wrote:

> Hello Brent,
>
> The Jamman HAS a quantise function.
> You tap on the right pedal 2-3 times to define the
> tempo of the metronome.
> When you click on he left pedal, it start "counting"
> a blank measure (4
> beats if you chossen 4/4) then start directly to
> record. When you press
> again the left pedal it waits the end of the bar and
> goes into play.

Thanks Ben, this piece of information is extremely
helpful.  It seems that in this way you define a
quantized blank measure automatically, which is
different than the way the BOSS's quantize feature
works, but just as useful.

I think, then, the Jam-Man is the one I'll
get....those 99 memory locations will be extremely
useful in order to have backing parts for a full
show's worth of songs.

Have any of you had to do the "pedal spring hack" to
the Jam-Man in order to make the pedals easier to
depress?  I've read that the stiffness is the one main
nitpick people have with the Digitech Jam-Man.

      Get a sneak peak at messages with a handy reading pane with All new
Yahoo! Mail: http://mrd.mail.yahoo.com/try_beta?.intl=ca