Re: [LOOP] Help: RC-20XL or Digitech Jam-Man? Quantize feature?

--- Ben <benoitruelle@yahoo.fr> wrote:

> No, I didn't made any modification but it's true you
> have to jump on the
> pedal.
> Isn't it the meaning of stompbox? ;-)

I've noticed that Digitech sells a set of external
pedals to control the patch changes of the Jam-Man
(the FX-3).

Does anyone know the specs of this FX-3 switchbox?  If
it's just a bunch of momentary contact switches wired
to a tip-ring-sleeve 1/4-phone connector, then I'd
rather make my own external controller instead of
shelling out another $50.

I could even make a set of three buttons that mounted
on a box on the mic-stand.

      Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk
email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail at
http://mrd.mail.yahoo.com/try_beta?.intl=ca