Re: new looping/drone track for your enjoyment

Delicious...! I find the slow oscillation of the textural bed to be a
nice rhythm of its own. I like the fact that there's a good amount of
tension in it, especially in the high (guitar?) notes. I enjoy drones a
lot - and I feel like this track has a lot going on beyond a drone,
guess I disagree with you, Rainer!! - but when a piece is perfectly
tonal and static, as in the stereotypical "New Age" background music, I
find myself getting a bit annoyed.

I'm not sure if the hiss that enters with the vocal is just mic noise,
but I like it as its own instrument.

this one's gonna stay in my frequent listening queue for awhile...

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com