Re: My piano looping video/ and some thoughts

On 18 apr 2007, at 21.48, nemoguitt@aol.com wrote:

>  i often can no longer listen to anything without a break,

I'm totally with you here Michael. I must have missed more than I
have heard though my life so far. At the jazz clubs I used to hang at
lest once a week I always had to go home after the first set (of
three) only to emotionally digest what I had heard. I'm playing at a
guitar show in a couple of weeks now and they put me on at ten in the
morning, playing for about an hour, for two days on a row which is
just awesome 'cause I'll be hanging at the show during the day and
have some workshop in the afternoon. That's the way I myself would
like to listen to other people :-)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)