Re: upgrading footswitches for EDP?

Eben,
Below is the link someone recently posted for heavy duty stompbox style
switches.
You can install or they can install. If you want to replace the red ones,
get them direct from
mouser (the part number is on the Loopers Delight) web site), they are a
bit cheaper.

I've already replaced two switches (the red ones) and it's very easy. Open
up the
footcontroller and take a look. You'll be surprise at minimum electronics
inside. A great
design.

http://www.britishaudioservice.com/shop_main_echoplex.shtml